Mergers & Acquisitions for Business Owners
If any of these statements are true for you, we should talk:
- I don’t know what my business is worth.
- I’m ready to harvest some of the value I’ve created.
- I need financing to grow.
- Acquiring a new business will help me get a jump on my competitor.
- I need to unload a division that is no longer central to my business.
- Someone wants to buy my company and it seems like the market is good.
- My children are not interested or able to run the business.
- I’m ready to do something different in my life.
- I’m feeling a little burnt out.
- I’ve got a bucket list to check off.
- Relationship issues are creating stress in running the business.
- I want to leave on my terms from a position of strength.
Are you ready to transition your business to the next owner, the next generation or the next level? Taking the leap to sell or expand can be overwhelming. We can have a short conversation that will provide you with a sense of direction and next steps. We’ll review your company and the different strategies available to you for transition to the next phase. The first question we ask is, What are your goals? Together, we will take a look at your goals for both the transaction and the next chapter of your life.
Once we have discussed your goals, we can perform a feasibility assessment. We outline your options based on an analysis of your company and the market for the type of transaction you seek. We proceed only when we’re sure we can successfully meet your goals.Ready to explore your options? to get started.